Sabado, Pebrero 19, 2011

Ang Aking Talambuhay. Sammy Lopez

I'm Sammy Lopez R Jr was born in Brgy sn juan city of San Pablo on Jan 3 1992. when I was baptized just two prominent my godfather and godmother others are in far more places in Manila and panggasinan, and although only two godmother and godfather is still correct because I'm still nakakahingi money every day of Christmas non and I do not know the school and I Gada variants are still sends me and nanam we deduct the afternoon and 


 while I ngpapapakaon tumamagal sasanay also was well until I'm at school I never sends and nagpapakaon the parents of kuhanuan ko.at day card of the highest grade 78 to Gada I go home I brought the card I'm always laughing and said axes concentrated because I got the grade nong p was once said magpapaluto daddy took the said I am a grade of 90 or older and nonh after a few days and take months also have studied n n I'm good for me to get to 90 for grade n she can not cook a sopas.yon n that come turn card compromise Instead we will be happy that I have not been to think if I can get 90 on the card is just as rather not go down further rise would have passed almost no non so angry on me because my parents n I makapasa.noong ago another compromise of card is not n I passed until I was back again in grade 1 in burn years ago I would not have done me in yet non marung read and I have not read yet syllable syllable I read the letters straight and I did not yet understand because iwaiwarang not know if being kolumipas What letter that I natutuna pasokan was wandering around and forgot to go home on time with my cousins because the kokapag we were wandering We have to plan not knowing what will happen gagawinkung when we sometimes do that when we pinagpaplanohan aruskaldo brew during the night to dis him we would nagkanya with others has earned the fuel cauldron night chicken and rice etc. were aambagan did we all have so much mailuto n aruskaldo and although we are not allowed to leave the house ayk   non and I do not know the school and I Gada variants are still sends me and nanam we deduct the afternoon and while I ngpapapakaon tumamagal sasanay also was well until I'm at school I never sends and nagpapakaon the parents of kuhanuan ko.at day card of the highest grade 78 to Gada I go home I brought the card I'm always laughing and said axes concentrated because I got the grade nong p was once said magpapaluto daddy took the said I am a grade of 90 or older and nonh after a few days and take months also have studied n n I'm good for me to get to 90 for grade n she can not cook a sopas.yon n that come turn card compromise Instead we will be happy that I have not been to think if I can get 90 on the card is just as rather not go down further rise would have passed almost no non so angry on me because my parents n I makapasa.noong ago another compromise of card is not n I passed until I was back again in grade 1 in burn years ago I would not have done me in yet non marung read and I have not read yet syllable syllable I read the letters straight and I did not yet understand because iwaiwarang not know if being kolumipas What letter that I natutuna pasokan was wandering around and forgot to go home on time with my cousins because the kokapag we were wandering We have to plan not knowing what will happen gagawinkung when we sometimes do that when we pinagpaplanohan aruskaldo brew during the night to dis him we would nagkanya with others has earned the fuel cauldron night chicken and rice etc. were aambagan did we all have so much mailuto n aruskaldo and although we are not allowed to leave the house

still leaving us once in a while and sometimes we just have tumatakasn if we're not allowed so tomorrow also repeated several times stretched nong daytime pinagpaplanohan again we have we bathe in the river and we pinagplanohan magpipiknik we dun good yon to be much more We are able mailuluto we suwiming week we take Yon pipinsan others who are afraid that it might be welt parents return home, mostly from pasuswiming masay who we are and who susuwiming tubigat aasaran in ways which yon have done to go home suwiming us while we were walking back home is that we might kakaasaran spanked by parents and others we are in subrong kinakabaduhan fear but we talked nagpiknik we just talk for the cube we have no obvious Swimming
       
and after that we did not we notice that p and repeated many times and ayyon that the faster the day and especially while approaching the pasokan yet again I almost had daunted even be absent for natutu that I hang out with the cousin
     
even if they are supine pumasokpero also everybody else but we are powerless to enter into this than just another welt also interested in the first pasokan dad's not because I'm not yet entered nakaerolat I do not even know who I teach teachers that s me
   pasokan tianatamad first I was feeling and I was still lethargic and weak yet I say Jesus is lord and father of Jesus msakit my head I can not go just this reason I always nong once more that a week my head hurts nakahalata supine with my mother entered me with tataynoong accused when he arrived home ung beginning that I was scolded not happen again repeated more if I was too feverish n and while increasing the pabils the day I also quickly found the card I also concentrated fallen again I did my best

according to my pagtyatyaga somehow I passed the year 2000 n 9 years old I am now Oops grade 5 n and is about to be grade 6 here I experienced pasusulat memorize long and two pad n paper and here I first Tagalog n nakaawayy with women and over time is especially entering sumasarap n well I passed some days of holidays and close to a year n I'm just now graduating grade 6 and I can close and finished elementary school and close makagradute I made that all elementary school to graduate
  
after a few months while approaching graduation much that I made for my epic papractice paggraduate we did sing and climb on stage and while increasing the increasing the approaching day of graduation palapitna the day we
and came to the araway nong I've experienced magsout the gown and while I was applauding papaakyat stage quickly and thrill them and handed me paper that high deploma teacher and chairman of Brgy us and then we climb we will sing at the same time and while we are so happy athaggang after that date I enter high annex 5 dizon I reached the half day and because I am new Inang is nothing more aytinamad akongkakilala and soon I also attended and stopped I have also. 3rd year I advanced graduote ngayonat summer high school and even still makakagraduote been settled as long I'm graduating high school and able to College

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento